Bike Buffer™ Automatic Bike Bell & Kids/Hobbyist Kit
$129.99 – $169.00
No Soldering required. Some wire stripping might be.
Automated programmable bike light with built in micro computer that does so many cool things, we’d have to take over the Internet to list them all here!
-Detect Decelleration for Brake Light
-Detects People with PIR in close proximity for Bell sound.
-Detect People from 120 feet away and play Sound of your choice to announce them, different sound for front and rear.
-Front or Rear, be sure to select Clear or Red lens at checkout. (can be purchased separately)
-Detect prolonged lean and trigger turn signal.
-Pause when stopped but trigger instantly upon movement.
-Will fire at paused state if it detects more rapid than normal movement towards it.
-Using Rare Earth magnets you can quickly detach and clip the Safety Buffer on your Backpack to play a sound (in your headphones, if you choose) when someone approaches from behind. Lights can play too.
…Does a BUNCH more, we will get it all listed below. 24/7 support, we will come out and fix it if you live in Boulder and the 1st version has any issues.
Bike Bell & Hobbyist Kit
Cartoon Network-Microsoft Code Tool. 199 projects. Great for kids, makers, and hobbyists.
- Reduces the vulnerability of bike accidents.
- IPX7 Waterproof enclosure with plans to 3D Print your own custom cover… like a spaceship.
- Approx. 12 hours continuous use. (sleeps when inactive)
- Program any sound with the Bike Buffer™ app
- Special clamp for bikes included.
- Red or Clear lens included in kit.
- All parts & directions to assemble one complete model
- Includes sensors, lipo battery, switches
- Pre-printed case and plans to print 100’s of your own
- Handlebar and seat post mounting brackets and straps
- Smartphone app, iOS or Android compatible
- 30’ sensor range, sensor programming package.
Kit-NOT Assembled, PRE-Assembled